- 300 seeds
- Open pollinated
- Distance between plants – 4-6″
- Distance between rows – 18-24″
- Full sun all the way to part shade
- Water every 3-5 days
- Days to maturity – 40 days
- Days to germination – 4-8 days
- Height – 12″
- Cold Tolerant
- Eruca Vesicaria
- Germination rate – 95%
Sow: Plant ¼’’deep and 1’’ apart for compact leaves or broadcast and thin out to 6’’ for full plant.
Harvest: Plant in succession every 3 weeks – 21 days for baby greens
Beautiful delicate leaves with rounded oak shaped leaves. A wonderful nutty flavor that is less spicy that it’s cousins sets Esmee apart from other arugula cultivars. The beautifully shaped leaves are straight and tall, perfect for bunching or bagging. Fast growth and very cold tolerance.