Arugula – Roquette Tournesol
- 200 seeds
- Open pollinated
- Distance between plants – 4-6″
- Distance between rows – 18-24″
- Full sun all the way to part shade
- Water every 3-5 days
- Days to maturity – 40 days
- Days to germination – 4-8 days
- Height – 12″
- Cold Tolerant
- Eruca Vesicaria
- Germination rate – 95%
Grown on the farm, this arugula reseeds itself and very productive and has delicious spicy and nutty flavored leaves that produce all season long. We got the original seeds from Dan Brisebois who bred them on his farm in Les Cèdres – Tournesol Farms.
Sow: Plant ¼’’deep and 1’’ apart for compact leaves or broadcast and thin out to 6’’ for full plant.
Harvest: Plant in succession every 3 weeks – 21 days for baby greens.
There are no reviews yet.