- 200 seeds
- Open pollinated
- Distance between plants – 4-6″
- Distance between rows – 12-24″
- Full sun all the way to part shade
- Water every 3-5 days
- Days to maturity – 50 days
- Days to germination – 4-8 days
- Height – 12-24″
- Cold Tolerant
- Diplotaxis Tenuifolia
- Germination rate – 67%
Grown on the farm, this perennial arugula is very productive and has delicious spicy and nutty flavored leaves that produce all season long. Harvest early for sweeter taste. We have been growing now for 4 years and it keeps on coming back strong. Original seeds from High Mowing seeds.
Sow: Plant ¼’’deep and 1’’ apart for compact leaves or broadcast and thin out to 6’’ for full plant.
Harvest: Plant in succession every 3 weeks – 21 days for baby greens