Chadwick Cherry Tomato
- 40 seeds
- Open Pollinated
- Distance between plants – 24-36”
- Distance between rows – 36”
- Full Sun
- Water every 2-3 days
- Days to maturity – 80-90 days
- Days to germination – 7-10 days
- Height – 3-4′
- Germination rate: 100%
- Solanum lycopersicum var. cerasiforme
Sow : Indoors 6-8 weeks before last frost 1/8’’ deep, transplant 2 weeks after last frost
Harvest: 85 days & until last ripe fruit
This tomato comes with a pedigree – it was developed by the late Alan Chadwick of England. These tomatoes are both juicy and prolific. The sweet flavour of the tiny (1.5″) round fruits is considered by some to be the best flavour of medium-sized cherry tomatoes. Great for just popping in the mouth or for salads.
There are no reviews yet.