- 150 seeds
- Open pollinated
- Distance between plants – 4-6″
- Distance between rows – 18-24″
- Full sun all the way to part shade
- Water every 3-5 days
- Days to maturity – 45 days
- Days to germination – 4-8 days
- Height – 12-24″
- Cold Tolerant
- Brassica Rapa
- Germination rate – 94%
Also known as Chinese cabbage, Tokyo Bekana is similar to lettuce but has a crunchy, fresh and mildly bitter taste to
it that goes well in stir fry and salads. Original seeds from Tourne-Sol coop farms, Qc.
Sow: Plant ¼’’deep and 1’’ apart for compact leaves or broadcast and thin out to 6’’ for full plant.
Harvest: Plant in succession every 3 weeks – 21 days for baby greens