White Currant Cherry Tomato
- 40 seeds
- Open Pollinated
- Distance between plants – 24-36”
- Distance between rows – 36”
- Full Sun
- Water every 2-3 days
- Days to maturity – 80-90 days
- Days to germination – 7-10 days
- Height – 3-4′
- Germination rate: 94%
- lycopersicon pimpinellifollium
Grown on the farm, this climbing cherry is sweet, acidic, thick walled and fresh. Produces copious amounts of fruit, that stay firm after harvest. Farm taste test winner. Seeds are from Gabriel Beaulieu, Qc/BE.
Sow : Indoors 6-8 weeks before last frost 1/8’’ deep, transplant 2 weeks after last frost
Harvest: 80 days & until last ripe fruit.
Seeds produced : Gabriel Beaulieu Quebec/Belgium