- 40 seeds
- Open pollinated
- Distance between plants – 18-24″
- Distance between rows – 3′
- Full sun
- Water every 2-3 days
- Days to maturity – 70-78 days
- Days to germination – 21-30 days
- Height – 3′
- Germination rate: 85%
- Capsicum annuum ssp. Solanaceae
Grown on the farm, this new and adapted variety from the University of New Mexico is from the heirloom hot pepper 6-4 and is very very productive. It is a hot pepper with a sweet twist to it. We got the original seeds from Stephen McComber, seed grower from Kahnawake (Silverbear Arts).
Sow: Indoors 6-8 weeks before last frost ½’’ deep and plant 2 weeks after last frost
Harvest: 70 days green – 78 days colorful
There are no reviews yet.