Iroquois Crookneck Squash
- 15 seeds
- Open pollinated
- Distance between plants – 24-30″
- Distance between mounds – 3-4′
- Full sun
- Water every 2-3 days
- Days to maturity – 110 days
- Days to germination – 2-3 weeks
- Spread – 12-20′
- Cucumis Moschata – Cucubitacea
Grown on the farm, we received this original seed from Stephen McComber (Kahnawake – Silverbear Arts) who got them from Dave Arquette (Akwesasne). Ancestor to the butternut squash and can grow up to 5-10lbs.
Sow: Indoors 2-3 weeks before last frost or direct seed after last frost 1’’ deep
Harvest : When fruit is ripe and leaves have turned brown
Seeds growns : Le Noyau farms
There are no reviews yet.